Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Marsha's Wedding

This past Saturday one of my best friends got married in Amelia Island, FL. Marsha Mays married Brett Carwell after my husband, the matchmaker, hooked them up over 2 years ago. They're such a cute couple and are so happy together. I can't hardly stand it because they're in Jamaica right now and I wish I was there!! The wedding turned out wonderful and we had a blast!

Some of the girls at lunch
Corey and Brett


The lovely couple



In the "vert" on our way to a shrimp boil/bonfire


rehearsal

The cutest flowergirls ever--Brett's nieces, Savannah Grace and Sarah Kate

They were dressed up for Halloween


Me and Allison


Me and Stacy at rehearsal dinner


Marsha had a cake made for my mom's birthday since rehearsal was on Halloween. That's 3 birthday cakes!


Corey and Mom


We love the birthday girl!

Some of the girls at the bridal breakfast






Jessica, Me and Stacy


Leaving at the end of the night!