Last Friday Corey and I went to Memphis and spent the day. I had a post-op visit with my doctor and also received the pathology results from surgery--100% cancer free! Thank you to everyone for your prayers, support and encouragement during this scary time in our lives. So, after dragging Corey along all day he suggested that we just stay the night in Memphis at The Madison, our favorite hotel, to celebrate my good news from the doctor and also for our 3 year anniversary. It's next month but we have something going on every weekend with parties, weddings, etc. So, I thought 'what the heck'. We got a room at The Madison, ate dinner at Grill 83, another fave, walked across the street to Walgreen's and bought a toothbrush and toothpaste and just relaxed the rest of the night. We went out on the rooftop but it was surprisingly cold and very windy, so that didn't last long. We had a great time and enjoyed our spontaneous day!!
16 years ago



